So, I’m not sure about you, but I decided that 2013 is going to be the best year of my life (so far).
And you may be thinking: you can’t control that. But as a matter of fact, you can!
Small tips to enhance your mood this year:
1) think positively. Your thoughts create paths in your brain, the more positive you think, the easier it will be to keep it. The contrary also happens.
2) Smile often. If you keep smiling, your brain will believe you’re happy and will produce more endorphin and you’ll actually feel better indeed.
3) Don’t be afraid of changes. Trying different things also helps. It can be a new class or a different path to work. You’ll never know what can happen when you’re open to new opportunities.
4) Move your thing. Exercises are always good for your mood. Even when you don’t think so.
5) Practice gratitude. There are so many good things happening to your life everyday. Try to focus on those things instead the bad ones.
6) We’re all fools here. Don’t take yourself too serious. Life only happens once.
And, for those that like diagrams, like me, I created the Mood Calendar! It’s simple: you daily draw the face that represents your mood on the white box below the numbers, and by the end of the year you will check how was your progress. Yes, I’m very determined in making this year LEGENDARY!